Fees are automatically debited from your "SC" Wallet in real-time, according to your setup in your service contract.
You can also ask us to get your own fees automatically in your "SC" Wallet, each time a card payment is done.
For your global understanding of wallet payment and fees, fees are automatically paid in this order (this is a general case, some fees may equal to zero):
- CLIENT MONEY IN:
- Credit of the CLIENT wallet with the according to the payment amount
- Payment of your own fee, from the CLIENT wallet to the "SC" Wallet, according to the amount you requested when you initialized the money-in.
- Payment of Lemon Way's fee, from your "SC" wallet to our Lemon Way wallet, according to the fee in our contract (X% + Y)
- The card is debited for 100.00.
- Then the CLIENT wallet is credited for 100.00
- Then the CLIENT wallet is debited for 10.00 and the SC wallet is credited for 10.00
- Then the SC wallet is debited for 2.00 and the LW wallet is credited for 2.00
- In the end : CLIENT has +90.00, SC has +8.00, LW has +2.00 on their respective wallets.
- For a MONEY OUT (CLIENT wallet to IBAN):
- Fee payment, if any, from CLIENT wallet to your "SC" Wallet, according to the fee defined in the API call
- Lemon Way fee payment, if any, from your "SC" wallet to Lemon Way Wallet, according to our service contract
- Debit of the CLIENT wallet from the amout asked, minus your WHITE BRAND fee if any
- CLIENT wallet is debited for 10.00. The SC wallet is credited for 10.00.
- The SC wallet is debited for 2.00 and the LW wallet is credited for 2.00
- CLIENT wallet is debited for 90.00
- CLIENT receives 90.00 on their bank account.
- In the end : CLIENT has -100.00, SC has +8.00, LW has +2.00 on their wallets.
As you can see, your SC wallet is always credited before our Lemon Way wallet. It matches almost all business models. If your business requires fees to be taken elsewhere, at another moment, you can always pay yourself by making a P2P payment from the CLIENT wallet to your SC wallet, all by yourself.