This function is used to credit a wallet using Przelewy24 Payment, when the MONEY-IN has been previously initialized with MoneyInP24 function of DIRECTKIT webservice.
How it works
Pre-requisite: the WHITE BRAND has initialized a MONEY-IN using the MoneyInP24 method of DIRECTKIT. The WHITE BRAND server owns a MONEY-IN link now:
- The WHITE BRAND server redirects the user to the returned link of MoneyInSofortInit
- On this payment web page the user can enter the account data
- The MONEY-IN transaction is saved and the user is redirected to your WHITE BRAND web site.
The WHITE BRAND return URL receives 2 different responses:
- When the CLIENT terminates its payment or when the payment is canceled by the user, a notification (callback) is sent from Lemon Way's server to the WHITE BRAND URL. Data are transmitted in POST.
- When the CLIENT terminates its operation, he is redirected to the WHITE BRAND URL with data in a GET
wkToken sent by the WHITE BRAND when initializating the MONEY-IN
détails on the error
|err00||Invalid script call|
|err01||No confirmation of reception of authorisation has been received from the shop|
|err02||No authorisation has been received|
|err03||This query has already been processed|
|err04||Authorisation query incomplete or invalid|
|err05||Reading of web-shop configuration failed|
|err06||Record of authorisation query failed|
|err07||A different person is making the payment|
|err08||Status of connection with the shop not established.|
|err09||Limit on the number of data corrections exceeded.|
|err10||Invalid transaction amount!|
risk assessment score too high.
|err51||Invalid website call|
|err52||Invalid feedback session information!|
|err54||Incompatible transaction amounts!|
|err55||Invalid response code!|
|err58||Invalid sequence number!|
|err59||Invalid transaction currency!|